I recently bought a chocolate advent calendar for my boyfriend and I felt slightly embarrassed at the till - I'm surely too old to be buying these things! After a wee search online, turns out I'm definitely not - there are some amazing calendars out there. These are my favourite ones:
1. Lego Star Wars Advent Calendar - There are tiny Star Wars Lego figures behind each door; I especially like the Santa Darth Maul.
2. Ginvent Calendar - Countdown to Christmas with a different gin for each day from Master of Malt and The Gin Blog! It's ok to drink every day if it's for Christmas, right? There's also a whisky one.
3. Ciaté Mini Mani Month Advent Calendar - Mini nail polish pots including some exclusive colours from Selfridges - so cool!
4. Tea Advent Calendar - The English Tea Shop have produced TEA ADVENT CALENDARS. Heroes.
5. Chococo Advent Selection Box - This is less of a calendar and more of a selection box but still - the packaging and the chocolates are so beautiful that I would buy it just to look at. They have some amazing sounding flavours like "Fizzy Christmas Pudding," "Molasses" and "Mulled Wine".
Do you have an advent calendar? Which one did you go for?