2. These Gasoline Glitter Flame Heels from Topshop are amaaaazing. I'm pretty sure I couldn't stand up in them, but they would look nice when I was sitting down.
3. I can't get enough satchels and I can't get enough yellow (6 yellow dresses is too many, right?) so this School Satchel (in "yolk" - it also comes in "apple" and "conker," what fantastic names) from Present & Correct is right up my street.
4. Lovely Pigeon make some very pretty things (and they have a new, beautiful website!); this Doodles Notebook is really cute! And again with the yellow.
5. Colour-blocking - that's a thing, right? I'm not sure what it means, but I hope this lovely Neon Geometric Necklace is an example: it's made of leather by the awesome Boo + Boo Factory.
6. Shoe clips are a great way to make your more boring shoes F-A-N-C-Y! These Heart Shoe Clips from ban.do come in lots of colours, but the red ones are my favourite.
7. Potterhead Totes from Dream A Little More come in loads of designs but I want the Marauder's Map one!