Wednesday 17 April 2013

Crazy Dresses

There's always a couple of items of clothing in a shop that you wonder what the designer was thinking. I thought I'd put together a wee collection of a few of the very odd dresses I've found on my travels around the internet.

1. Forever Unique have developed this slightly unusual dress that looks a bit like sparkly blood dripping down a poorly fitting, see through dress for ladies who are very good at using only 1 arm on a night out. A bargain at only £135.


2. ASOS have done it again with this Lace Biker Dress. What? You want to make a lace dress that looks like a biker jacket? Even the model looks confused.


3. Urban Outfitters have this weird Cocoon Dress which I imagine is meant to be an excuse to leave the house in an expensive attempt at a onesie.


4. This Faux Leather Diamond Neckline Dress from Chicwish is EXACTLY the colour of dog poo. Also, I can't get the theme tune from The Flintstones out of my head now.


5. The aptly named Futuristic Terrain Dress from Modcloth does indeed look like it's from a 60's sci-fi film. But in a bad way.



Have you found any monstrosities recently? If so, show me!

No comments:

Post a Comment