Thursday 5 June 2014

100 Happy Days - 31 - 35

I seem to have stopped using the hashtag for some reason (probably just forgetful) but that doesn't mean I'm not having a nice time.


31. Chi has decided that what she really wants is to eat what I'm eating. Pretty much all the time. Mini Eggs = Not For Cats.


32. My most excellent friend Sam came round after my night shift and brought DOUGHNUTS! Krispy Kreme doughnuts! Yay!


33. I went out for breakfast with my boyfriend after my last night shift to Tribeca, which usually has great pancakes, but they'd ran out. This was sad, but I ended up with some pretty amazing French Toast instead.


34. I love making these glittery Cat Necklaces. There's something about glitter acrylic that makes me happy!


35. The amazing Hungry Designs sent me this Derby Brooch as part of the Vivid Please Snail Mail Trade. Its so cool!

No comments:

Post a Comment