Sunday 2 August 2015

Blog and Buy Sale Summer Wishlist


We're proud to be part of the Blog and Buy Sale Summer Wishlist this year. It's great to see our products featured with a whole host of cool jewellery, stationery, homeware and gifts. I've had a look through and picked five of my favourites to feature here.


The pastel colours of these notecards really appeal to me and the modern, simple designs are pretty without being cluttered. Perfect stationery!


Science! Vintage cabachons! I'm a little bit sad about the lack of Pluto (poor Pluto!) but this necklace is too pretty to be sad for long. The swirls and spots in the cabachons look just like the surface of planets.


I love the bright colours in this notebook and the simple style of cover. Even the photography is beautiful, the matching coloured pencils really set it off.


The simple, one-colour style of this cushion makes it versatile and eye-catching. I want one for my living room!


Look at those dinosaurs! They're so cute (and ferocious, obviously) and I would love to drink my tea from one of these excellent mugs. I'm also jealous of their plastic dinosaur collection.


The Wishlist also features our CMYK Enamel Pin Badge which we are pretty excited about!



I'd love to see your picks from this wishlist! Let me know which items are your favourite.

No comments:

Post a Comment