Christmas stockings are my favourite bit about Christmas and I love making them for my boyfriend and family. Shopping from small brands is important to me and I try to do it as much as I can, so here's some cool things to stuff your stocking with this Christmas for under £15 whilst also supporting some awesome UK small businesses.
1. For the bad ass lady in your life, pick up one of these Fight Like A Girl Patches in cute pastel colours from illustrator Jade Boylan.
2. "What do you want - a f**king medal?!" - these hilarious (and rude!) medals from Rock Cakes will make anyone laugh on Christmas Day.
3. Spread some love and positivity with these pastel Motivational Band Aid Tattoos from Pop Shop UK.
4. Chocolate Pyramids filled with cookies and cream from the Whimsical Cake Company. Pretty AND tasty!
5. Finest Imaginary has dreamed up these super detailed Diamond Terrarium Enamel Pin Badges.
6. Here's some incredibly glittery Festive Scottish Tablet from glittery sweets wizard Lynda Jane Cakes.
7. Who doesn't love dinosaurs? This T-Rex wearing a season-appropriate hat features on Designosaur's Roarball.
8. These Alternative Scouting Patches from Luke Drozd are pretty awesome and include merit badges for achievements such as Grave Robbery, Prank Calls, Mind Control and Home Dentistry. Buy them in sets or individually!
9. This printed, double sided Great/Rubbish Ideas Notebook is super cute! Pick one up from Stormy Knight.
10. Lastly, here's our Adult Achievement Stickers which celebrate all the challenges you face as a fully fledged grown up. You can get them on the Hand Over Your Fairy Cakes website,
Have you got any great stocking filler ideas to share? Let us know, I'd love to hear them!