The Blog & Buy Sale Christmas Wishlist is now up! I love browsing through their carefully curated collections and here are a few of my favourite things from the latest one.
1. I want to wrap everything in this bright Love Birds Gift Wrap from Alice Tams of Birds in Hats.
2. I'd like to get this set of two Galaxy Print Notebooks from Double Thumbs Up for Christmas! They're so pretty.
3. I love the colour of this beautiful polymer clay Agate Blue and Navy Geometric Necklace from Never Spent.
4. This is the cutest tape I've ever seen! For more cute gift wrapping ideas check out Cloudy Day Tape from Pygmy Cloud.
5. Kim from Finest Imaginary makes the coolest necklaces and this amazing Diamond Terrarium Necklace is no exception.
6. Continuing the cacti theme, this Cacti Print from Ilka would really brighten up my living room *hint hint*.
7. This Hamster's Paradise Mug from Hole In My Pocket makes me chuckle. Look at his little face!
We're proud that the wishlist features some of our products, including this set of 90s Toys Enamel Pin Badges - you can pick up individual pins or save some cash and buy the whole set at Hand Over Your Fairy Cakes. What are your favourite finds for Christmas gifts?