Friday 17 August 2012

Friday Wishlist 2

Seven lovely Things of the Week:

1. These realistic Bird Hairslides by Lady Muck of Whitstable are great, my hair already looks like a birds nest so it couldn't hurt to make it look like it's MEANT to be like that.


2. Sea Shanty Singing Dress at Modcloth is the cutest dress I've seen in ages! I'm a bit too ginger to wear pink but I think I'd make an exception for this dress.


3. I love this Mari Moon nail polish in Cutie Pie from Ninja Polish. It's super shiny! The photo is from Rainbow Obsession, my nails are sadly nowhere near as nice.


4. I love retro stationery and these Retro Pencil Sets from Mochi Things are ace.


5. Carmex is one of my favourite lip balms and I love these squeezy tubes and the mint flavoured one!


6. I bought these Red or Dead Colour Block Brogues in the Schuh sale last week. They look like bowling shoes, I can't wait to wear them. I had to buy a size bigger than I usually get though because they were so thin! I just have mega wide man feet I think.

7. It seems that satchels are ALWAYS cute, but this Turquoise Mini Box Satchel is an ace colour and an even more excellent price from Mozzypop.


No comments:

Post a Comment