Monday 13 August 2012

New Stockists


It's been a bit of a dream-come-true kind of month for me at Hand Over Your Fairy Cakes HQ - I've got some very exciting new stockists that I can't wait to tell you about! I'm pretty new to this retail thing and I've got a lot of love for Clare over at Indie Retail Academy whose excellent and helpful blog posts I couldn't have done without.


Hannah Zakari




La La Land


  • La La Land in the West End of Glasgow is a shop I'm in a LOT so I was super thrilled when they agreed to take on some of my jewellery. They sell all the coolest clothing, jewellery, accessories and art in their little boutique and on their online shop. Hand Over Your Fairy Cakes jewellery is currently stocked in the shop and will hopefully be up online soon! I can't wait. In the meantime check out this amazing Sweet Cerise Stamp Brooch and this Blue Geo Chevron Necklace.


 Ginger Pickle


  • Ginger Pickle is a pretty little online store which supports British artists and designers. They have kindly agreed to take on some Hand Over Your Fairy Cakes jewellery and it's already up in their online shop! How exciting!!! Check it out in their Jewellery section. They have loads of other beautiful things, I love this Ration Notebook and this Mini Chevron Silver Arrow Necklace.


How great is that? Thanks so much to all my new stockists for this amazing opportunity! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment