Saturday 25 August 2012

Sale Picks

The only thing better than finding something you love is finding something you love that's IN THE SALE. Here's some of my favourite things from the end of the summer sales:

1. I've admired this sweet little cat brooch from posh-lady shop Hobbs for a while, but at £29 it was a bit out of my price range. However, it is now reduced to a much more manageable £8! Hurrah.


2. This Crinkle & Crimp Tumbler from the always-super-expensive-but-lovely Anthropologie looks like a crumpled plastic cup but is made of pretty blue glass. So cool! Even better now they're £2.95 instead of £6 each.


3. I've loved this Bumblebee Dress from Oasis for ages, but now that its £22 (down from £42!) I'll be buying one.


4.  I'm sad to say that I bought these Yellow Brogues before they went on sale for £60. They are now £24.99 from Schuh. Weep.


5. I'm not usually into denim dresses but this Floral Denim Dress from Dorothy Perkins is too pretty to pass up.


6. Colourblocking has to be one of the best things ever to come out of the fashion world, and this Colourblock Notebook from La La Land is the stationery equivalent of high fashion. Only £3 from £4.75.


7. This might be the granny in me coming out, but this Knitted Floral Cardigan from Dickens & Jones is ace. Down to £36 from £60 also makes it almost normal price!




1 comment:

  1. Bumblebee dress added to my shopping cart! Heck yeah! I love it, good lookin' out ;D


    sky

    ReplyDelete